After a much-needed week off, we head back into the yard and begin the next stage of the rebuild - making and fitting planks!
The last stages of the lining-out are completed first, and then templates are made and transferred to the wide boards of Wana that make up our planking stock. After the planks are cut they get various bevels before being hung and fastened to the boat!
Meanwhile all the planking marks are transferred to the other side of the boat, the knees get one last polish, and we mill up some Purpleheart to be used for Butt Blocks.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support/
- Fanta Mankane - The Mini Vandals featuring Mamadou Koita and Lasso
- Catch a Way - Everet Almond
- raw kale salad - 4.26.20 ( https://soundcloud.com/rawkalesalad )
- Duet Musette - Kevin MacLeod
- Juneberry Junction - Chris Haugen
- Sing Swing Bada Bing - Doug Maxwell_Media Right Productions
- Innocence - The 126ers
- Home - JHS Pedals
- Parakeet - Quincas Moreira