In this episode we finish planking the bulwarks - but before the last planks can be fastened, the stanchions themselves have to each be cut down to their final length and have a tenon cut into the top.
Meanwhile, Patrick makes a beautiful oak post inside the boat, as well as a bulkhead that divides the galley and the chart table.
The winter weather bring snow and flooding, causing disruption in the boatyard but creating some beautiful scenery.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Runaways - Silent Partner
- Empty Bottle, Empty Bed - Mini Vandals
- RESPECOGNIZE - Diamond Ortiz
- Lonesome Star - Unicorn Heads
- Gypsy Stroll - Aaron Lieberman
- Get 'er Done - Aaron Lieberman
- Walk the Dog - Coyote Hearing
- Celebration - Otis McDonald