Episode 123 - Bolting in the Keel and EngineApr 9, 2022 5lkxzx
At last, it’s time to bolt the ballast keel to the bottom of the boat - before we sail off without it! Auger bits get welded, counterbores get sharpened, and a series of huge holes are drilled through hardwood and lead before Aluminium-Bronze bolts are driven in.
In other exciting news, we lift the engine into the boat, paint the engine beds and bilge, cut an access hatch, and fit the stanchions - it’s been a busy couple of weeks!
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- The Colonel - Zachariah Hickman
- Smokey's Lounge - TrackTribe
- Od Yishama - E's Jammy Jams
- Peacefully - E's Jammy Jams
- In the Sweet By and By - Zachariah Hickman
- Sing Swing Bada Bing - Doug Maxwell / Media Right Productions