This episode, we continue replacing frames, starting now on the intermediate frames in-between the station frames. Washington is hit by severe wind and power cuts – will the boat-shed survive?! Brad is still helping out, and we are joined by a young guy from Illinois who is keen to help out and learn a little about boatbuilding.
In other news, we get a Christmas Tree in the loft, and make some improvements to our bunk-room.
To become a Patron - https://www.patreon.com/sampsonboatco
To donate or support - http://sampsonboat.co.uk/support
- Audionautix - Back to the Wood
- Jimmy Fontanez/Media Right Productions - Bengo Latino
- E's Jammy Jams - By The Light of the Silvery Moon
- Freedom Trail Studio - River Changes
- ELPHNT - Repeater
- John Deley and the 41 Players - Hold on a Second